Organic Liquid Fertilizers
“We continue to create value for our stakeholders with the products we offer.
Choose the product that best for you!”
Plant Origin Liquid Organic Fertilizer
Completely Soluble In Water
It is completely plant sourced and organic. Contains amino acids and the total percentage of these amino acids is relatively high. The nitrogen included is in the organic form and prevents the plant to get excessive length as in use of chemical nitrogen, does not indulge plants and shortens the internodes.
The plant uses the nutriens it has got from the soil and other fertilizers not for synthesizing proteins but for growth. Use of Craz D-Ping increases the amount of photosynthesis in the plant.
- L-Glutamine contained increases the amount of chlorophyll, thereby the plant forms more nutriens with the increased amount of chlorophyll.
- Moreover, L-Asportic, provides energy production in the cells and plant can grow faster.
- L-Threonihe contained strengthens the immune system, so increases resistance of the plant against pests and other adverse conditions.
- L-Glys transforms the nutriens which are given to the plant but can not be used by the plant into chelate form and provides the product to be taken more.
- L-Methionine increases the ethylene hormone in the plant by the help of ethlene fruits ripen earlier and roots grow more.
- L-Lysine facilitates pollination in the plants and increate fruit taking rate.
- L-Arginine increases the formation of flowers, so the yield.
- L-Histidine regulates the maturation and increases the attractiveness of the product.
Crazy D-Ping is a liquid product which has rich organic substances, high rates of free amino acids, optimum pH range and can be absorbed at extremely high levels. Its use is extremely convenient for greenhouse production especially in cold periods. It can maximize protein synthesis with the free amino acids it contains and stimulates the stable root growth.
Kullanım Dozajları Ve Zamanı
|Product Type||Application Periods||Via Foliar da/ 100 lt water/g||Via Soil to da/kg|
|Domates, biber, patlıcan||2 applications in the nursery,|
During the development period
|Melon, watermelon, cucumber etc|
|In early development|
Before first watering
At the beginning of the arm throw
In the fruiting period
|Cherry, peach, apple, pear,|
apricot, plum, nectarine etc.
|Just after pruning|
As the eyes wake up
After flowering or fruit formation
During fruit ripening After picking fruit
|Vineyards||Just after pruning|
When the eyes wake up, before the flower
During the Koruk period, After the harvest
|Olives||Pruning or After|
Before flower, on summer shoot
|Cotton||With 8-10 leaves (Only in plant rows)|
Before combing and flowering period
First cocoon period
|Citrus||Before flower, After flower,|
June before casting,
Just after harvest
|Potatoes (In application from soil,|
it is given with 1 lt irrigation per 5 decares in the first water.)
|First surface period, before the first water,|
At the beginning of flowering
|Cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli,|
brussels cabbage, winter produce and Lettuce
|In early growing period after 15-20 days|
(2-3 applications are made.)
|Strawberry||At the end of the winter period|
Before and after flowering
15 days apart during harvest
|Ornamental Plants||At the beginning of the awakening period in the rose|
Every 20 days during the development period
|Arboriculture||2 applications during growing periods||150-200||1 kg/da|
|Packaging: 5 Kg. 25 Kg.|