“We continue to create value for our stakeholders with the products we offer.
Choose the product that best for you!”
Blended PK Fertilizer
Comletely Soluble in Water
Can be applied by drip irrigation or though leaves and is recommended to be used after vegetable transplantation to ensure rapid root growth, before blossoming to prevent thin and feeble growth, before harvest to increase efficiency, hold of the flowers and to promote continous blossoming and during the harvest.
It increases color, flavor, content and size of the fruits.
- Does not contain fillers and dyes.
- Soluble even in cold water.
- Does not make calcification as it does not absorb moisture.
- Na and Cl are little if any.
- The formulation is in view of a white powder and particle diameter is thin.
- Has a high resolution and absorbability capacity.
- Can be applied safely through the leaves.
- Does not cause sediment and clogging in dripping system.
- Does not cause soil salinization.
- Has high quality and purity.
DOSAGE AND TIME
|Plant||Application through leaves||Application by drip irrigation
|Cut Flowers||150-200 g in 100 lt of water||350-450 gr/da|
|Open Field Vegetables||150-200 g in 100 lt of water||450-500 gr/da|
|Greenhouse Vegetables||125-175 g in 100 lt of water||350-400 gr/da|
|Pome Fruits||175-200 g in 100 lt of water||450-600 g/da or 50 g per tree|
|Stone Fruits||175-200 g in 100 lt of water||450-600 g/da or 50 g per tree|
|Citrus Fruits, Olive Trees||150-200 g in 100 lt of water||400-450 g/da or 40 g per tree|
|Vineyards||150-200 g in 100 lt of water||300-400 g/da or 30 g per tree|
|Packaging: 15 Kg.|