“We continue to create value for our stakeholders with the products we offer.
Choose the product that best for you!”
Blended PK Fertilizer
Comletely Soluble in Water
- Ammonium form of nitrogen is in fully chelated state in the Farmer Plant. By the help of nitrogen in the form of chelated ammonium, losses are at a level close zero.
- The potassium in Farmer Plant is bound with a very special chelating material that is able to adjust the nitrogen-potassium balance in the plant and to minimize to potassium losses that occur in the soil or may occur from a faulty mixture.
- The rate of the phosphorus contained in Farmer Plant is proper to make minimum reaction with other chemicals. Thus, phosphorus is prevented to make bond in any case and having solubility in water is increased to the maximum level. Thus, almost all of the phosphorus can be absorbed by the plant.
- Contains enzymes that promote the development of meristematic cells in plants.
- pH between 2 and 3.5 in all formulations.
- It is a regulator that affects pH of the environment and the soil positively.
DOSAGE AND TIME
|Plant||Application through leaves||Application by drip irrigation
|Cut Flowers||150-200 g in 100 lt of water||350-450 gr/da|
|Open Field Vegetables||150-200 g in 100 lt of water||450-500 gr/da|
|Greenhouse Vegetables||125-175 g in 100 lt of water||350-400 gr/da|
|Pome Fruits||175-200 g in 100 lt of water||450-600 g/da or 50 g per tree|
|Stone Fruits||175-200 g in 100 lt of water||450-600 g/da or 50 g per tree|
|Citrus Fruits, Olive Trees||150-200 g in 100 lt of water||400-450 g/da or 40 g per tree|
|Vineyards||150-200 g in 100 lt of water||300-400 g/da or 30 g per tree|
|Packaging: 15 Kg.|