“We continue to create value for our stakeholders with the products we offer.
Choose the product that best for you!”
Liquid Organomineral Fertilizer With NK
Completely Soluble in Water
Grand Amino Fe;
- Can be get by the plant easily also from the alkaline soils with high pH and completely soluble in water.
- Contains high incidence of liquid iron with structure and shows exellent effect.
- Being in liquid form is important for easy use, does not need melting.
- Removes iron deficiency of the plant in any kind of soil quickly.
- Can be get by the plant easily and quickly by the help of its complex structure and effects quickly.
- Necessary for healthy development and chlorophyll formation of the plant.
- Prevents and treats chlorosis arising from iron deficiency.
DOSAGE and TIME
|Product Type||Application Periods||Via Foliar da/ 100 lt water/g||Via Soil to da/kg|
|Domates, biber, patlıcan||2 applications in the nursery,|
During the development period
|Melon, watermelon, cucumber etc|
|In early development|
Before first watering
At the beginning of the arm throw
In the fruiting period
|Cherry, peach, apple, pear,|
apricot, plum, nectarine etc.
|Just after pruning|
As the eyes wake up
After flowering or fruit formation
During fruit ripening After picking fruit
|Vineyards||Just after pruning|
When the eyes wake up, before the flower
During the Koruk period, After the harvest
|Olives||Pruning or After|
Before flower, on summer shoot
|Cotton||With 8-10 leaves (Only in plant rows)|
Before combing and flowering period
First cocoon period
|Citrus||Before flower, After flower,|
June before casting,
Just after harvest
|Potatoes (In application from soil,|
it is given with 1 lt irrigation per 5 decares in the first water.)
|First surface period, before the first water,|
At the beginning of flowering
|Cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli,|
brussels cabbage, winter produce and Lettuce
|In early growing period after 15-20 days|
(2-3 applications are made.)
|Strawberry||At the end of the winter period|
Before and after flowering
15 days apart during harvest
|Ornamental Plants||At the beginning of the awakening period in the rose|
Every 20 days during the development period
|Arboriculture||2 applications during growing periods||150-200||1 kg/da|
|Packaging: 1 Kg. 5Kg. 10 Kg. 25 Kg.|